Knack for writing and reporting on latest updates and news.
The Citi Double Cash Card BT 18 months offer is a good partner for people who follow a two-card strategy to maximize cashback, but it is also a good partner in a bonus card.
Citi Double Cash Card’s 18-month BT offer is a fantastic credit card offer compared to its competitors. Their great low-cost cashback offer is excellent for customers who wish to earn low-cost rewards for everything they lay their hands on. It offers daily reliability for its customers.
The information you need is: Each transaction will pay you 2% cashback, 1% back for the transaction, and another 1% for the payment. No limit is placed on how much money you can make, no annual charge.
The Citi Double Cash Card BT 18 months offer is a good partner for people who follow a two-card strategy to maximize cash back, but it is also a good partner in a bonus card.
Still, not Everything that every credit card user is after will be included in this fantastic offer. There is no subscription bonus, for example, and there is no chance of earning more than the (already considerable) basic rate. The terms used to transfer the balance, are reasonable, but not out of the world.
Thank you points can be of great interest, especially for travelers, however, the Thank You Rewards Program is not as straightforward as others. and requires a little more effort to get the best value out of it.
Nevertheless, to find a better card than this you have to put some more effort, to receive more rewards (or money).
Quick Facts About Citi Double Cash Card
- You can gain 2% on each unlimited 1% cashback transaction when you buy it and 1% additionally when paying for the shopping with Citi Double Cash Card.
- Pay at least the minimum amount required on time for incentives.
- Balance Transfer Offer: For the first 18 months, there is no interest on balance transfers. Then, depending on your creditworthiness, the variable APR will range from 13.99 per cent to 23.99 per cent.
- Cashback is not available on balance transfers.
- If you transfer a balance, you will be charged interest on your purchases unless with the Citi Double Cash Card
- You pay off your total debt (including the balance transfers) each month, by the due date.
- A balance transfer charge of $5 or 3% is levied for each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Depending on your creditworthiness, the regular variable of the Citi Flex plan runs from 13,99% to 23,99%. At the discretion of the Citi Flex Plan, offers shall be issued.
- High rates
- No annual charge
- Introduction period for Balancing Transfers
- One great thing about Citi Double Cash Card is that there is no class restriction
- Your points can be exchangeable for Citi ThankYou points at the rate of $1 for 100 Thank You points.
- You can use your points to receive a check, statement loan, a gift card, or money on your account or savings account.
- Citi Double Cash Card does offer a registration bonus;
- No 0% APR is available for purchases;
- a minimum $ 25 payment is made.
- The prize will expire if the card is not used for over 12 months.
Citi Double Cash Card offers for the first 18 months 0% introducing APRs on balance transfers, followed by variable APRs of 13.99% to 23.99%.
Balance transfers: 3% or $5, whichever is higher than the amount transferred.