Knack for writing and reporting on latest updates and news.
It is an app used to build private relations and to grow businesses. A few common uses include meeting neighbours, selling or buying products and services, organizing community gatherings and getting recommendations.
Nextdoor is a networking app designed to equip neighbourhoods with updates regarding local businesses to build a stronger community. It is an app used to build private relations and to grow businesses. A few common uses include meeting neighbours, selling or buying products and services, organizing community gatherings and getting recommendations.
Next-door is an excellent platform whereby businesses attract local customers by running local deal advertisements, sharing news about special offers and improving their local reputation through reviews and recommendations. Creating a business page next door is, therefore, beneficial.
How to Create an Account
To join Nextdoor as a business, you firstly need to create an account on the app.
- Either install the app through App Store or Google Play or visit nextdoor’s website (www.nextdoor.com).
- Sign up by providing all the details asked. Add your postal code, mailing address and email.
- Then, provide your name, a strong password and your preferred gender.
- Verify your account by either a phone number or email address.
- Lastly, set up your profile by filling in sections such as ‘About me, ‘My family’, ‘Interests’, ‘what I love about my neighbourhood’ and ‘Skills’.
Once your account is set up, you can create a business profile on nextdoor.
How to Create a Business Profile on Nextdoor
After signing in to your account, you need to follow the given steps:
- Choose either a personal or a business email to add to your profile.
- Search for your business from the list provided by next door. If yours is not added, you need to create a new business page.
- After selecting your business from the list or creating a new business page, provide information such as an email address, a phone number or a website URL for local customers to contact you.
- Then select a business category that best fits your business, such as ‘Charity Organization’ or ‘Indian Restaurant’ etc.
- Now fill in the information on the business profile dashboard to increase visibility and accessibility.
- Upload a cover image with recommended 1156 x 650 pixels and a logo image with 500 x 500 pixels.
- Tell a clear and precise story about your business, goals, values and products under the section ‘Your Story’. This section is similar to the about me sections, and therefore it should consist of information that easily attracts the audience.
- In order to make it easy for potential customers to find you, add categories and photos that best describe the products or services that your business offers.
After your business profile is complete and displayed nextdoor, you must market or promote your business to reach maximum profitability. Companies are best fostered through reviews and recommendations. Encourage your customers to recommend your business to others and add in ratings on the platform. Furthermore, answer questions asked by users in the comments to help them understand your business. Thus creating a captivating business profile nextdoor.